Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Park- 2nd Post of the Day

Okay, I'm catching up on my blog. We were off yesterday for "Fair Day" so I had time to rest and clean. Today, while Jon was at school for UIL we went to the park.

The last few months have been exhausting, mainly because Jon has worked almost every single Saturday since school school started. Between his ACP alternative cert training on Saturdays, his UTA reserve weekends, and now AIL at school, we've spent every Saturday without him for about 8 weeks. This means no fun "family time" and we are all missing our fun "family weekends". Next Saturday he has UIL too, and they are taking the kids to a SPURS game. We are going to meet Daddy at the game so we can benefit a bit from his UIL field trip.
I was thinking of volunteering for a few committee's or even UIL myself, but I don't think I'll be doing that now. We really need a few full weekends to ourselves to relax together.
As soon as Jon gets home today, we are going to pick out a birthday gift for one of Bree's friends. They had alot of fun at the park as you can see.


But we are getting used to our new schedule. Just craving some fun. For a family constantly on the "go" doing something fun, staying home on the weekend, has been hard and we all have "cabin fever".

Here are some beautiful shots of my babies! ENJOY!!


The END~~~


No comments: