A blog following the lives of 5 wonderful children: two beautiful and hilariously crazy little boys that just happen to have ASD and Tourette syndrome, a smart and funny little girl who loves to write, and a set of girl/girl twins. A place to share information on faith, big families, autism, ASD, twins, parenting multiples and children with special needs by two parents and teachers who are loving life and cherishing every moment.
Hi. My sis just found this website. She loves it.She likes Bree's Christmas parrot. I love your Halloween lights.We live in a flat And cannot put lights but i will make an insane party with my friends.I am 16 so it is going to be a nightmare for my neighbors.Oh and you have my fav mustang. We have one ugly pajero 2006 model(looks like a squished frog) and a 2006 kia sorento. I hope you have wonderful Halloween.
1 comment:
Hi. My sis just found this website. She loves it.She likes Bree's Christmas parrot. I love your Halloween lights.We live in a flat And cannot put lights but i will make an insane party with my friends.I am 16 so it is going to be a nightmare for my neighbors.Oh and you have my fav mustang. We have one ugly pajero 2006 model(looks like a squished frog) and a 2006 kia sorento. I hope you have wonderful Halloween.
Post a Comment