Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day Out

I know it's been forever since I posted. Some of that is because of school and some is because we have two very horrible computers. One doesn't have an (enter) button, which makes using Word difficult, and the other keeps shutting down for some reason. For those wondering, teaching is going great. Jon and I actually don't think it's as hard as we imagined it would be. Maybe that is because we are parents already and not young kids fresh out of college. We're used to discipline and trying to control kids that act like toddlers, since we have three of our own! We are in the process of looking at vehicles. We've had our explorer now for almost 8 years and it's up in mileage. We found a nice used Yukon we are looking at. It's been nice not having car payments, but we need more space for the kids, and this vehicle has a DVD package and leather, which is obviously "kid friendly". We can't worry about gas prices because we have to get our kids on separate seats for SANITY reasons in the car. I'm missing work tomorrow because Zane is having tummy problems. I had to pick the poor boy up early from school due to a virus going around and an accident. Now I'm up at 4:00 am with bubble guts and nausea myself. So I'm getting a sub for tomorrow. Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep on the couch before Jon wakes up to go to work, and the kids are awake. Love to all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was just going to log on to tell you to update your blog, woman! But I see you already have. Glad teaching is going well!